Thursday, 30 July 2009

VPRO Session


Back in early March, the final day of the Liondialer tour was pretty fraught - Greg and I left Drachten in the early hours of the morning, having had very little sleep, and as usual, too much alcohol. The last gig was later that day in Antwerp, but I had been invited to do a radio session for VPRO, which meant a detour to Amsterdam. We were there for four terrifyingly stressful hours, but we also managed to squeeze in a Liondialer session. The end results are now up on the VPRO DWARS page to hear. Seems like the session came out better than I remembered it, but then again, I have a bad habit of listening only for mistakes and faults...out of solo practice, out of tune, time, tired...Christ, I've gotta get over myself! Huge thanks to Berry Kamer for the invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment